Noah’s Ark Christian Pre-School (Buckhurst Hill) became a Charitable Incorporated Organisation on 3rd April 2018. Check out our charitable status here
As a charity we need donations to help us provide the very best for the children in our care.
How can I help?
- do something and get sponsored – a parent recently had her 18 inch plait of hair cut off to raise money for us, but we don’t expect everyone to do something quite so dramatic!
- sponsor someone
- Shop through our Easy Fundraising Page
- contact local businesses and ask for donations
- put some cash in an envelope and hand it to a member of staff
- make a one off payment into our bank account – please use ‘DONATION’ as your reference
- set up a standing order & give to us regularly – fill in the standing order form below
What do you use the money raised for?
As a charity, any profits and money raised through donations, sponsorships, etc are used to directly benefit the Pre-School. We use the money to buy resources, help with staff training costs, buy fruit for snack time and for the general upkeep of the Pre-School’s equipment.
Sometimes we have a specific project that we need to raise a lot of money for – currently we are fundraising to improve our garden – see our ‘Special Project‘ page