COVID-19 Policy update DECEMBER 2021.
We do ask that all visitors and children:
- Use hand sanitiser as they enter the building and as necessary during the session
- Do not attend if they are unwell (especially if they have symptoms of Covid-19)
- Inform us if a child or immediate family member (living with the child) has symptoms of or is confirmed as having Covid-19
- Visitors over the age of 11 years wear a mask covering their nose and mouth at all times during their visit
- We ask that visitors only attend the setting if absolutely necessary and that parents collect their child from the main doors, rather than entering the building
- Adhere to the local and national government guidance
- Continue to provide hand sanitiser
- Promote handwashing
- Encourage all staff to self-test (Lateral Flow Test) twice weekly
- Inform parents/carers if a member of staff has symptoms of or is confirmed as having Covid-19
- Continue to provide a clean and safe environment for all children
- Continue to keep up to date with government guidance
Anyone who has been in close contact with someone who has tested positive for Covid, should test daily using the Lateral Flow Tests.
If you have a Positive Lateral Flow Test, then you must self-isolate and get a PCR test as soon as possible. If the PCR test is Negative, then you can end your self-isolation.
Vulnerable children/Safeguarding children
We will continue to be vigilant with regard to vulnerable children and to ensure that our safeguarding procedures are robust. We will communicate with outside agencies, where appropriate, to safeguard children.
In the event of a local outbreak, we will follow the Local Outbreak policy (11.1)
This policy was adopted by: Noah’s Ark Christian Pre-School (Buckhurst Hill)
On: 29th December 2021
Date to be reviewed: 16th August 2022 (to be reviewed earlier, if government guidance changes)